Kimba had to go to the vets :(

Sarah

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he looks so sorry for himself :( You can tel he's not right - however when i harnesses him up for his walk today he went bananas laugh.gif me thinks he's putting on his sad face to get extra snuggles - well.......it's working!! biggrin.gif

he hates the ear drops though :(

how long do you have to put the drops in for? a week? Hope it gets better soon, x

He has to have them for a week - i have to squeeze it in then massage his ear :( gotta hurt him poor baby :( I go back on thursday for her to see how he's doing

aww bings did the sympathy thing when he had a bad leg when i asked him if he was ok he wud lift his bad leg up lol

Aww bless him!! Sly buggers aren't they laugh.gif

Sarah, now he's had one, keep a close eye out in the future as he may be prone to them from now on...Sammy's GSD has an ear infection every couple months. If you notice him scratching at his ear more than normal etc...Angels ear infections aren't caused by anything either, they just happen.

Poor Kimba though, it sounds sore bless him. and Kaiser is such a cutie!!!

Thanks Sarah - added to rep

I always check their ears, eye's teeth and pads once a week to make sure they're always ok this just seemed to appear out of nowhere blink.gif Will keep my eye on him and paws crossed this is just a one off :(