OMG, I AM SOOOOO CROSS!!!!!!

sabresmum

I have posted on here before about a woman we meet with a spaniel called Charlie who says to us that if we let ours off a lead Charlie will be fine!!!!

Anyway, today we are walking along the canal and see her coming the other way a fair way off, we carry on walking and she gets nearer and nearer without putting Charlie on a lead, she jogs passed a few people sat on the canalside with two dogs and what does Charlie do but run over to them with her calling him again and again and he does not go to her. Eventually she runs back and gets hold of Charlie just as we are in hearing distance and I hear her say, nodding in our direction "These two are vicious". I'm sorry but that was like a red rag to a bull to me and I shouted "are you saying my two are vicious" to which she replies "yes, they are" WHAT?!?! We carried on walking past and what happens, Charlie snaps as Sabre!!!! "Who went first then?" I says and do you know what she said "you're a bit touchy about it, aren't you" OMG. This woman is just unbelievable. :blink:

Andy says just ignore her. But I CAN'T, I don't give a toss about her but I do care about is that she is bad mouthing my dogs to other people!!!!!!:angry:

This happened about half an hour ago and I am still sooooooooo cross and annoyed :angry:.

grrrrrrrrr i would have verbally abused that woman]

her dog snapped at yours and she says YOURS are vicious!!!!!!!!!]

if anyone believes her than they are bigger fools, huskies are the best and most friendly dogs around.

she need to keep her dog on a lead and but herslf a muzzle!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel for you chick

kelly

Some people are a waste of spaceangry.gif. Good on you for calling her for what she was saying. Sounds like she was embarrassed that her dog wasn't listening to her so said that make it look like his not listening wasn't why she came back to get him. Next time just push her in the canal and says oopsrolleyes.gif

Lol. . .the accidental on purpose nudge into the canal was gonna my suggestion too, with a toe punt to "charlie" to follow. biggrin.gif

Get one of those minicams and record your walks lol and then show people who the vicious one is..

Good suggestion Rob. Out them on Youtube and you've been framed

Sounds like she was embarrassed that her dog wasn't listening to her so said that make it look like his not listening wasn't why she came back to get him.

I hadn't thought of that, but I think you are probably right, I think I heard the other people say something like "oh you're putting him on a lead now" and that's when she said ours were vicious, when they were probably being sarcastic and meaning it's a bit late now to be putting it on a lead!

LOL dude I just had this image in my head: Give them some good sled training hook them up to one with wheels and run the dumb cow over ^_^ *sings* our neighbor got ran over by some sled dogs. . .walking her evil dog(ok yeah I"m sure it's not evil per say.) one summer eve. . . . devil_smile.gif. . . ok sorry I've had a bad day LOL but that image sure as heck made my night!

LOL dude I just had this image in my head: Give them some good sled training hook them up to one with wheels and run the dumb cow over ^_^ *sings* our neighbor got ran over by some sled dogs. . .walking her evil dog(ok yeah I"m sure it's not evil per say.) one summer eve. . . . devil_smile.gif. . . ok sorry I've had a bad day LOL but that image sure as heck made my night!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I would have been tempted to say somthing along the lines of "Oh no my dogs arnt viscious, but I am so lie about my dogs again and they will stand there quietly while I bite you head off!!" then I'd flash her a big grin just to really unsettle her and hike on! LOL :D

I must admit as we walked of I did say "never mind the dogs being vicious, I'll get vicious" and that is soo not like me.

Anyway, this morning Andy was walking our two on the canal and who should be following him, yes "silly cow" as we call her with her husband. They were quite a way behind but guess what - she kept Charlie on a lead the whole time!!!!!