tongue piercings

BingBlaze n Skyla

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmmm....... never had my tongue done but have had other piercingswink.gif and due to the fact that I do not like to tell a lie.......it hurt like a mother when the needle went throughhuh.gifhuh.gif. Oh and it hurt afterwards as wellsmile.gif

Prolly not what you want to hear but hey....I cannae tell a lielaugh.gif

lol ive got 13 peircings already and only 2 rly hurt 1 was 1 ov my lip peircings they didnt do properly and 1 was my scaffold/industrial bar that hurt like hell! lol

lol ive got 6 ear peircings (3 if count them in pairs which i dont lol)

1 at the top ov my ear

scaffold/industrial

nose

3 in lip

and navel lol

2 of my mates have had it done, apparently its fine :)

ooh good lol thnx

I've had it done, Nix

I went with a friend of mine 10 yrs ago to have hers done, they squirted some numbing liquid in her mouth, she had to swill it round her tongue for 10 mins, spit it out, then do it again. They pierced her tongue, she hardly felt a thing, but it bled really badly, she was sucking ice cubes & spitting blood for ages huh.gif it soon calmed down & it was fine

So when I went for mine, I dreaded the squirty stuff more than anything! laugh.gif the bloke told me to stick out my tongue & he put a felt tip spot where he was gonna do it (something to do with the veins under your tongue) & asked if it was OK by me. I said yes, he got a pair of clamps & off he went! No squirty stuff or nothing! BUT .......... I never felt anything & it didn't bleed!! I was on soup for 2 weeks till the swelling went down but other than that, it was fine!

Kelly's at a BBQ at the moment. . . angry.gifblink.gifunsure.gifdry.gif

She had hers done on Holiday in Spain when she was 18.

She got half bladdered first but they numbed it well.

However the SIZE of the NEEDLE was ENORMOUS !!!!!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

She was in a bit of pain and swelling for a couple of days and it severely restricted what she could eat for a week or so.

Listening to her talk was funny too coz you have a bit of a lissshhhpp for a few days until you learn to compensate for the bar.

Other than that it's been fine.

thnx val - dont think they numb ya anymore lol i didnt have my lip numbed when i got that peirced lol

Kelly's at a BBQ at the moment. . . angry.gifblink.gifunsure.gifdry.gif

She had hers done on Holiday in Spain when she was 18.

She got half bladdered first but they numbed it well.

However the SIZE of the NEEDLE was ENORMOUS !!!!!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

She was in a bit of pain and swelling for a couple of days and it severely restricted what she could eat for a week or so.

Listening to her talk was funny too coz you have a bit of a lissshhhpp for a few days until you learn to compensate for the bar.

Other than that it's been fine.

good thing i dont mind needles ent it :P lol i dont mind the pain n the swelling so long as it dont hurt whilst its actually being done i can deal with pain after dont mind about the lisp either lol so looks like im good 2 go roll on next weekend lol

it was 6 years between my mate, Jay, having hers done & me having mine done, I bet so much has changed in that short time ... but I did OK with no numbing stuff - you'll be fine ... as Andy said, you talk with a lisp for a while (which was fun cos my job at the time was on the telephones in work!!) laugh.gif

hey hun

i've had my tongue done twice once when i was 14 and once when i was 23, numbed once and not the other, never felt a thing but yes the needle is gianormous!! looks like a kebab squewer!!!! i closed my eyes the 2nd time and it was all done!!!

neither time did i have to eat anything or do anything different, just eat loads of ice and ice lollys when u get it done!!!

my labret wasn't numbed nor were the eyebrows (x5) the one that has hurt the most was my nose when i had that done with a needle-the other 7 times with the gun it was just the noise of the gun!!!!

you'll be absolutely fine chick xxx

hey hun

i've had my tongue done twice once when i was 14 and once when i was 23, numbed once and not the other, never felt a thing but yes the needle is gianormous!! looks like a kebab squewer!!!! i closed my eyes the 2nd time and it was all done!!!

neither time did i have to eat anything or do anything different, just eat loads of ice and ice lollys when u get it done!!!

my labret wasn't numbed nor were the eyebrows (x5) the one that has hurt the most was my nose when i had that done with a needle-the other 7 times with the gun it was just the noise of the gun!!!!

you'll be absolutely fine chick xxx

oh i no i had my nose done with a gun - didnt hurt much the 1st time but it closed up so i got it done agen :o ouch lol YAY ice lollys - hope its a hot day lol

wkd ill just close my eyes and think ov the pack :) i dont mind needles so thats all good :)

thanks Diz XXXXXX

had it done ages ago but it was my least painful piercing, afterwards was hell though same with my lip i hated not being able to eat and i was so hungry, and it hurt a lot afterwards and it swells up to like twice the size and you have to have a huge bar in it until it went down. :)

your be fine hun next day its worse for the swelling but thats it no pain. my mother in-law teased me and cooked me a roast dinner the next day:angry: i love my roasts and didnt find it funny! so i took bar out just so i could eat it, BIG mistake it had half closed in just an hour! So i had to force it back through and that BLOODY hurt!!!

I had mine done 10 years ago & still have it in. Mine was also numbed and yeah the needle is giant and mine also clamped my tongue with something similatr to what they use on your belly button.

Be prepared for lots of dribble! :P

I had no problems with mine apart from the swelling & slight soreness when trying to eat for a few days. It seemed to heal fairly quickly though.

Good luck xx