No body better laugh x

valkyries

Does any one want to swap the day I’ve just had ???

Well I feel like I’ve worked a day in the dark ages, (I work in a nursing home) well it started at 08.20, the electricity went off and it was still off when I came home.

So imagine working with old people and no electricity, not good no hot water, no lift, no lights nothing.

All I’ve had all day is old people shouting at me,

’what are you going to do about it’

‘are you stupid ? Your in charge’

‘you dirty bi**hes , your just lazy’

I caught one old lady on the works phone, talking to the police ‘help their starving us, they wont feed us’

One old man went to hit me with his stick and told me to ‘ pay your bill and get me a cup of tea’

Another old lady packed her bags then went mad coz the lift wouldn’t work for her, then through her bag at me and kicked me.

Well all together with residential and nursing wing, we have 92 old people then we have 60 in the cottages, all going mental at us screaming, shouting all wanting tea.

Then one lady came behind me hit me across the head, told me I’m a c*w I have no respect treating old people like this, I’m just a lazy bi**he, I just don’t care if I wanted to I would get then a cup of tea.

FFS I’d had enough, but the worst was to come, our main kitchen is being refurbished so we have a large porta kitchen witch is all electric so it was sandwiches for lunch.

All hell broke out lol they wanted their roast, it’s Sunday where’s our roast dinner.

I lost count at how many sandwiches were thrown at up, wow old people can be vicious.

So by this time I was ready to kill the bloody lot of em,

So imagine this out side with two little one ring camp stoves making tea for 92 irate crazy old people kicking off, I could take no more I had to send some girls out to make the tea.

I went and locked myself in the office with a cup of coffee after phoning Dave (my hubby) to bring me a flask.

So who wants my day xxxx

08.00. . . Raaaargh I want a cup of tea you silly cow. . . Raaaargh. . . .X90

A big wad of cloth and a large bottle of Chloroform. biggrin.gif

09.00 Ahhhh peace n quite.

Yeah I can imagine.

Knock off a couple of paracetamol

and snuggle up to the furbabies.

Take deep long breaths and just chill.

All will be better.

Unbelievable!! I thought the oldies were supposed to understand all this, they've lived through much worse!

We had a really bad weekend 2 weeks ago in Birkenhead, Wirral, we were repairing a leak overnight & the water should have come back on by 6am, it didn't. The next day, a pump the size of small car, broke, prolonging the problem. In all, over 3,000 homes had no water for 4 days! You can imagine the calls to us in the operations centre, but I had the sweetest call from an elderly lady who said "I remember during the war, collecting buckets of water from a standpipe not knowing when we'd get water back on" She wanted me to thank everybody in the call centre, the inspectors, the contractors, everyone involved for working day & night to sort it, send out bottled water & tankers & get the supply back on eventually ...

Then you go & get that lot of short-tempered old goats! ohmy.gif

Hope tomorrow is much better for you, get your 3 furbabies to give you hugs & kisses (and Dave, if you want to!) laugh.gif

O_o sounds like me at work when I don't have any coffee and I have to deal with moronic customers LOL I'm sooooo sorry Linda I really hope things get better I can't even begin to imagine how much patience and restraint you need daily to go through that stuff. You would think they would know better I mean yeah you've done your time and you deserve a retirement and all but come on grow up a little here :( and they wonder why the world is going in the hole rolleyes.gif Snuggle up with your fur kids and just chillaxe ^_^