Beach yesterday

aronoiiel

Here's a couple pics I took of Kiana at the beach yesterday I have a couple vids I"m going to post after some doctoring to them lol

She spotted a crow off a log and was like ooo can I chase that

gallery_1148_2_289987.jpg

Her face is surprisingly clean looking in the pic but she was filthy by the time we left lol

gallery_1148_2_403393.jpg

"Excuse me while I clean the sand out of my nose"

gallery_1148_2_819998.jpg

and this is her sleeping in the car lol she wiped herself out yesterday

gallery_1148_2_641853.jpg

gallery_1148_2_197925.jpg

looks like she really enjoyed hersel. . . plum tuckered out afterwards. . . bless. biggrin.gif

lol thanks guys yeah it's the first thing she does when she gets outta the car is dive into the water when we get down to it lol. Such a water hound which is a funny contrast to Foxy who is afraid of the water lol when I had them both on their six foots she would pull us to the water and Foxy would be like noooooo and work her hardest to drag us into the woods lol. Silly kids.

I will work tigh for three hours after i get home from my job on weekdays. he will then eat and will nap for maybe 45 mins. after that 45min nap he is 100% recharge and ready to do it all over.

is your dog the same way? is it just a husky thing?