Dogloos

jonmichael

Hey, just curious if there is a big difference between large and extra large dogloos for huskies. Do dogs like their spaces more confined, or do they like a little more room?

I am looking at a large right now, but my pup (8 months) is already 25 inches tall, and the large is only 25.8 inches . . . so I am thinking it might be better to go with the extra large?

Thanks in advance,

Jon

Sorry Jon haven't seen these before. . . looks interesting tho' biggrin.gif

I have the large dogaloo. Smokey seems to like it just fine. He can't fully stand in it but there is no need for him to. I put crate liner on the floor of mine. Sometimes Smokey pushes the liner to back or pulls it out completely. I'd say go with the XL one. You can always stuff it with stuff to make it feel smaller/cozier if he doesn't like it. It took Smokey a good 2-3 months to start using his dogaloo--probably because it is getting so hot now and I put the a small AC in front of it to keep it cool. I have seen it use it couple times when it's been really windy but I doubt he'll use it in the winter....

Anyway, best of luck!