Hi All

SBeachill

Read about the walks in the park in the newspaper and thought I'd pop in here and say Hi, we have a 4 year old siberiannamed Marley, got him from my partners nephew when he was 3, it's took a while to get used to him and get him a bit better trained but we feel were getting there now with him, the only main problem with have with him is his instinct to protect whatever he regards as his (even if it's not his!)

Here's a pic anyway :

tarasextension084.jpg

Cheers

Steve

Welcome to the Forum. biggrin.gif

Well done for taking on Marley.

Yes they are a handful, but well worth it.

If you need any advice shout out in a thread and someone will have the answer. . . biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

He's a good looking boy. laugh.gif

Hi, Steve, welcome to the mad house - I mean, forum! :wave:

Another who saw us in the paper, it's great bringing all these furballs together!!

Marley is gorgeous, but you have to be strong-willed with him & tell him who's boss; sounds like your partner's nephew was a soft touch with him laugh.gif

We're having another meet in Heaton Park in a few weeks time, why not pop along & let our pack welcome you & Marley, we'd love to meet you biggrin.gif keep your eyes on the "What's on" section