Season 10 for smallville?

Lana

Those of us who are Smallville fans .. do you know about any talks about a season 10? I ask because i know there were discussions about season 9 possible being the end....but what a shack of Sh*! ending if they dong do a season 10...it would be worst than the sopranos ending.

I've only seen season 9 up to ep 17 gotta catch up. . . . biggrin.gif

Heard season 10 is gonna be the last coz Tom Welling don't wanna do no more.

if they take supes any further he's gonna haveta get the suit on and go public.

I think the very final ep. . .he will do the shirt pulling thing and soar up into the sky. . . .the end

According to the report: "Season 10 promises the classic reuniting of the timeless romance between Clark and Lois, and brings Clark face-to-face with his destiny as he overcomes his final trials and forges the iconic identity that will be known for all time."

I've only seen season 9 up to ep 17 gotta catch up. . . . biggrin.gif

Heard season 10 is gonna be the last coz Tom Welling don't wanna do no more.

if they take supes any further he's gonna haveta get the suit on and go public.

I think the very final ep. . .he will do the shirt pulling thing and soar up into the sky. . . .the end

According to the report: "Season 10 promises the classic reuniting of the timeless romance between Clark and Lois, and brings Clark face-to-face with his destiny as he overcomes his final trials and forges the iconic identity that will be known for all time."

Nah i don't think its about him not wanting to do more cause he said he enjoyed every bit of it, S10 is the last and is hopefully gona wrap everything up and bring back some old faces while adding some new ones :) and we MIGHT get to see the red and blue bur again in his spandex :P

• 5 months later...