Hello from Northern Ireland

northbreeze

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say Hello and introduce ourselves. My name is Siobhan and together with my hubby Ian we're owned by 61/2 Sibes...Yes, I said 1/2!!...L.O.L... we co-own Cocoa with our good Friends Elaine and Mervyn, She's red and white, 9 months old, we show Her around Northern and Southern Irish Shows and She's off to England for a show on Saturday with Elaine, Her 1st time over in England!. Inca is 11 years old (we think) She's agouti coloured, bi-eyed and very very shy...She's our Rescue Girl who we brought home last October from a Kennel in Dublin, She was found wandering the streets in bad condition but pleased to say She's doing fine now after surgery to remove tumours from Her belly and having 3 teeth removed! Nanook is 2 years old and our show girl...L.O.L...She has brown eyes. Sky is our other show girl and She's 15 months old, bi-eyed also. Sammy is 15 months old too and our Blue Eyed Boy...Diesel came to us through a neighbour who wanted to re-home Him, He's 18 months old and brown eyed. We also own Canuck who's 5 months old and still with our Friends Sherry and Vince in Canada, we'll bring Him home to Northern Ireland in December. I lived in Toronto for 24 years and brought Buck our Husky-Cross dog home along with our house cat Siouxsie when I came home to get married 3 years ago. So in total we own 6 1/2 Sibes for now...We enjoy Cani-Crossing with them and exercising them in our Field at the back of the house, which is securely fenced off. We also own 26 Hens and 3 Roosters! They have free range of the field protected by electric netting as we have foxes in the area. Looking forward to meeting lots of new Husky friends on here.

Cheers,

Siobhan, Ian and the Pack!

WOW :up:

Hi and welcome welcome welcome to the pack :D

Sounds like you've got a lot of spare time on your hands laugh.gif How do you fit it all it! ohhhh would love more huskies :wub:

Look forward to seeing you around the site :) Off to have a mooch at your pics :D

hi, and Welcome Siobhan and Ian,

Wow you must have a TON of experience you can share with us.

:lol: I keep running into the 6 degrees of seperation thing on the Forums with new people.

My Brother lived in Colraine for about 5 years before emigrating to Canada.

Please join in on the forums.

We have a fun family atmosphere and we rarely take anything seriously except our Sibes. biggrin.gif

Fantastic pics

Beautiful Huskies.

Hiya, Siobhan & Ian, welcome to our little corner of the internet! :wave:

I had to read the 1st line twice - 6 1/2 huskies! blink.giftongue.gif What a wonderful pack you have - where is Cocoa being shown?

That was one heck of an intro, feel like I've known you for years! laugh.gif Look forward to chatting with you around the forum biggrin.gif

Hiya, Siobhan & Ian, welcome to our little corner of the internet! :wave:

I had to read the 1st line twice - 6 1/2 huskies! blink.giftongue.gif What a wonderful pack you have - where is Cocoa being shown?

That was one heck of an intro, feel like I've known you for years! laugh.gif Look forward to chatting with you around the forum biggrin.gif

Hi Val, Cocoa is being shown at the Border Union Show on Saturday, we'll be down in Dublin with Nanook for the Swords Championship Show, nice to meet U and all the Huskies and friends, Thanx for the welcome,

Siobhan.