You're depressed? Seriously?

Marc

Got a few things buzzin around in my head at the moment due to my work situation, and was just stumbling around the internet and come across this...

Kinda makes you think to yourself "Cheer up u miserable b*****"

I was in a very bad situation growing up and I was a very angry, broken person and people will tell you I had every right to be.. until one day I said to myself.. "You know what? Maybe you're barely living, but at least you are. Life may not be good right now, but it's a whole lot better than what some people have. Take what you've got and make the most out of it, because you're only get one chance to live." Since then I've been much more optimistic and able to take a lot more issues in life.

I think it's great that he's opening the eyes of the youth in a world that sets such high expectations and focuses on what's going wrong, instead of the things that do go right.

ok now i can do my normal replies.

Good on him for being strong, there are a lot of people who couldn't do that!

but there is something i'd like to say.

Many of us might go through depression whether it be mild or severe but we all react to things differently.

Our past might be so horrific we just cannot cope.

I know my past isn't the best and i hate to say half of my problems on a forum but each day is a struggle to put a smile on my face, I cried over this video because he looks happy,

he looks strong, I have trouble getting out of bed every morning and he looks so it'd be easy for him!!

I've been through my ups and downs, we all have but this video doesn't make me tell my self to toughen up or to cheer up.

Strong man, hats off to him :)

I think he's right about a lot of things, we live in a world today which is so 'want want want', and when/if you get what you want life's still not good enough, cus then your wanting for something else. We live in a material world now and the real important things get forgotten about. We're not thankful about what we have got, we're pissed off and depressed about what we havent lol.

defiantely made me think :D

What an inspiration to us all, I cried watching that not because I was sad for him as that’s not true, but because I was sad for me, an most of you.

I cried out of guilt an shame at the silly things we get depressed about, the gray hair we just found, the new stop on our chin lol

We feel sorry for our selves when we have a cold wow hats off to him what a great person he is for going out there and teaching this to our young bless him xxxxxxxxxxxxxx