New :)

StacyVanDyck

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the Madhouse Erm. . Husky Forums

Kota is gorgeous as others have said . . . can't wait to see more pics.

If you need any help or have any questions don't hesitate to shout.

Someone will be around to help you out. biggrin.gif

wow thanks guys! Kota is my pretty girl:) Yes, I take a ton of photos! That is actually how I got Kota! I found an awesome breeder in Bismarck, and I thought it was worth a shot to see if she wanted some updated photos of all her dogs. She said yes, and I got pick of the litter :) It was a ton of fun shooting dogs instead of people for a change! I just got a new blue background, so I am wanting to get a new pic of Kota on that to bring out her eyes!

Sibes and photography, why didn't I think of that?! I'm afraid I'd end up with more Sibes than I could handle and all I could say for it was... "Uh... I wanted an EPIC team for the iditarod." laugh.gif

Welcome to the forums, hope to be seeing more lovely photos of your girl!

Hey Stacy, welcome to the Pack. Had a cousing stationed in Minot a few years ago. Seem to remember he said it got terribly cold up there in the winter. Kota looks wonderful. Look forward to seeing more pics of her in the future.