Brush your bedding

Sarah

Ok so................. Kimba and Kaiser both have blankets in their crates, and as they are blowing their coats i'm washing them constantly - the downside is that after every wash....i have to clean out my washing machine and the hair gets clogged up

NOT ANYMORE :D

I took their blankets outside tonight and stood on either end and brushed them with the furminator - worked great - see for yourself :D

Also works on clothes ;)

Here - you can see the bottom half was brushed for about 30 seconds - see how much hair was on before!! ohmy.gif

gallery_3_2_57607.jpg

This was 30 seconds of brushing....

gallery_3_2_158276.jpg

Before (and yes you guessed it - this is Kaiser's bedding lol)

gallery_3_2_168827.jpg

After

gallery_3_2_34055.jpg

Kaisers again - before

gallery_3_2_175458.jpg

Half way through

gallery_3_2_30758.jpg

I've been brushing him three times a day, I'm convinced his hair pores have portals to another dimension where he keeps all his winter coats. (Like narnia! haha) He' successfully turned my living room into a snow globe!

Wonder if it'll work on my dress clothes as well? tongue.gif

I've been brushing him three times a day, I'm convinced his hair pores have portals to another dimension where he keeps all his winter coats. (Like narnia! haha) He' successfully turned my living room into a snow globe!

Wonder if it'll work on my dress clothes as well? tongue.gif

I tried it on my suit I wear for work and was fab!! :up:

• 5 weeks later...

The Pledge fabric sweeper for pet hair removal works great on my furniture and cat beds. Haven't tried it on my dog's blanket yet, but I'm sure it would work if you held the corners down to keep it tight. It's pretty cheap and it says for one time use, but you can pull out one of the brushes and empty it.