Formby beach 27.6.10

Val (Zebedee)

had a lovely day out on Formby beach, few hours walking the dogs, can't believe we missed Elliot & Odin!!

Here's some pics:

gallery_144_6_77916.jpggallery_144_6_117914.jpggallery_144_6_48905.jpggallery_144_6_107315.jpggallery_144_6_21132.jpggallery_144_6_52792.jpggallery_144_6_31109.jpggallery_144_6_55355.jpg

There is a video too, only the one, but it is Diesel going into the sea (the first time ever & he didn't cry & back away from the waves!) - will post it when I've uploaded it, x

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie, not all these peeps are on here (yet!!) though they know about us now & what we are about, so hopefully we'll see more of them.

ATM, the members on here are: Collette (Pirates of the Caribbean) in pink 3rd from left, Steve kneeling with Diesel in front of him & me leaning on the tree on the right with Myshka

gallery_144_6_55355.jpg

Hopefully, the others will join & add their names to this pic so we can all get to know them (they are friends of Collette's)

Awwww that's great well done Big D

Looks like you all have a good day by the seaside laugh.gif

Hi everyone!!

Thanks so much for coming today Val and thanks for the pics they are great and the vids fab too (bless Diesel!!)....... To help out with rest of the peeps and pups from the far left is Mike (aka my other half) name on here is Moonlight and he is holding Kiara...then next is Sinead with her 2 Huskies Wolfie and Holly she is on here already think her profile name is just Sinead...then obviously its me (Pirates of the caribbean) with Orlando.....then as val said its Steve with Big D..... then its Alec with Blade ...and then his other half Helen with Blizzard...then obviously Val with Myshka.

Was a great day!!!

My dogs are out for the count now lol!!!

xxxx

wow how big is big D ohmy.gif what do you feed him laugh.gif

Exactly the same as Myshka, our silver / white husky ... blink.gif ... personally, I think Big D finishes off Myshka's! laugh.gif Nah, he doesn't, they're fed separately so I know they eat the same, a whole mackerel or 2 raw chicken wings for brekkie & around 225gm raw meat for tea & not a lot else!!