Camping Sweatshirt Prices!!!

Kells xx

ok ladies and gents i have FINALLY heard back from my bosses at work and we can get the hoodies for

£25 ech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND..........................

we are doing front and back with vinyl so we can do sweatshirt number 2 which was my fave to begin with yay

you have 60 days to get payment, spelling and orders to sarah!!!!

kelly

p.s will be slightly more for the peeps who are overseas and are having the hoodies shipped out to them

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll have one, i will send a pm when i eventually find the origional info about it. i think i will keep it as my dedicated 'dog walking top'!

How about adding on a £1.00 to every top to donate to SHWA? ....just a thought?

that is a nice idea, but what about donating it to husky-owners seens as it is sarah and kelly that are doing all the work from this site? or put it towards the calender shoot that we're doing for charity at the camp in october??

can i still order one even if i dont end up goin on the camping trip???? they will be ace for the husky meets at heaton park :)

still dont know if we are going yet.....money is really tight at the mo with me not working so its proving quite difficult to persuade ian to agree to go!! :angry:

donate to the forum or calander - fine by me. now that i have adopted my foster i am keen to give a bit back cos if it wasnt for SHWA we wouldnt have him, if it wasnt for sites like this and sibespace i wouldnt have met such nice friendly people. And to increase the compliments..... if people didnt spend their own time organising events and walks Storm wouldnt get to meet his furry friends.

ok i think i am being somewhat blonde...i have searched and searched but i cant find the origional info about the tops. colours, styles etc. can anyone help please, my eyes are stinging from going through so many pages!!

Here you go. . . enjoy. . :)