Camping Sweatshirt Prices!!!

Kells xx

i'll have one, i will send a pm when i eventually find the origional info about it. i think i will keep it as my dedicated 'dog walking top'!

How about adding on a £1.00 to every top to donate to SHWA? ....just a thought?

i would prefer to support sarah and marc cos without this forum we wouldnt have the extended knowledge or place to go to find a rehome husky!!!!

we can go 50p either way.

up to you guys

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is me :D

lol

Pm me and i'll tick you off on the list also please PM me when you make a payment for these so i know it's a payment for the sweatshirt and not a donation or you won't get your order! :)

OH Poo think I just sent to wrong sarah.......lol. Ok will try again........I am a donghnut.........sorry cracking up now..........hehehe

LMAO

Ok i got it :D

For those that can't pay the full £25 in one go - you can if you wish pay in installments spread over the 60 days time frame we have to give kelly time to make them all - please pm me to arrange x

• 1 month later...