Sibe recycling :)

CNaylor007

Since adopting Mickey, we have noticed that he loves to randomly pick things up and walk with them...no matter what it is (seems to have a preference for discarded beer cans and ice cream wrappers!!!! but especially loves soft childrens toys and other dogs balls). He is now having a right old laugh with a childs yellow ball he nicked from outside the school gate on our walkies..... Would love to hear other people's stories of what their Sibes so generoursly recycle :) Here is picture of Mickey having proudly put recycling in action laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

[ATTACH]5258.IPB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5256.IPB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5257.IPB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5255.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-1831-13585953082954_thumb.jpg

post-1831-13585953089073_thumb.jpg

post-1831-13585953094137_thumb.jpg

post-1831-13585953099275_thumb.jpg

Darwin likes to carry/drag the occasional 25 foot tree branch.

Echo sticks n tennis balls.

Daughtry pine cones.

Willow loves to play with cuddly toys but they do not servive long she rips a hole big enough to take out the stuffing then just carrys the rest about. Akia is not one for anything really she just lays about at home but out and about she will just sniff everywhere for a rabbit hole......lol

Kimba once picked up a popped football he found on a walk and religiously carried it for half an hour!! LMAO Kaiser doens't entertain grabbing things and carrying them he prefers to destroy anything in his path laugh.gif

they lurv plastic bottles - sheesh i'm in trouble if i put them in the recycle bin by mistake!! blink.gif

Nanook loves plastic bottles, i always have 2 leave a tiny bit in the bottle 4 him. He gets the lid off then tips it up 2 get 2 it.

Scooby doesnt like anything rolleyes.gif

Mushu loves anythin n everythin mainly chairs as 4 the nickin thing he just steasl off my mum...... bras, toast, biscuits anythin she leaves around !

had i seen this yesterday i would have said that he doesnt pick up anything..however tonigth he was a little sod! he picked up a plastic container which origionally cased cakes. he was so not going to give it up. i felt like a right tit in the street trying to get it from him. i really think he thought it was food!l he was growling at me cos he didnt want to give it back.

oh yes also this morning he found a ball while on a walk...i made the mistake of kicking it...by a split second i was dragged along the road with him as he chased it...doh! I wont do that again

oh yes also this morning he found a ball while on a walk...i made the mistake of kicking it...by a split second i was dragged along the road with him as he chased it...doh! I wont do that again

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif i've done something similar before now - grabbed a stick and threw it for kimba - oops too far - WHOOSH!!!!!! off i go lol

Ice can't go for a walk yet but i think he's going to be into everything, he's already popped the kids footballs, i keep finding stuffed toys outside and them little building blocks scattered about having being mauledbiggrin.gif

Shoes, socks, tv remotes, found outside, half the garden inside, we are quickly learning nothing can be left in reach, keep your eye off him for a second and he's into somethingbiggrin.gif

God knows what he's going to get into once he can go on walksrolleyes.gif

LOL Kiana isn't happy unless she finds a ridiculously large stick to drag around and she's a hug fan of balls and oddly enough cat toys and not just any cat toy it HAS to be a mouse blink.gif thanks god we don't have any with cat nip in them odd ball.