photo gallery

lauraxxx29

If a photo is TOO big it won't upload.

how big are the Pics ??

Use VSO image resizer to make the pics a bit smaller if you need to, I usually do around 800 X 600

http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer/

and it's free. . . bonus. . . lol biggrin.gif

How to upload

. .click on your profile box (top right hand corner of the home screen)

and select gallery select an albumn (or create your first one)

at the top and bottom of the screen is a line of ORANGE tabs.

select either NEW IMAGE if you just want to add one new pic or. . .

BULK UPLOAD if you want to do a whole bunch. (NOTE it usually only lets you do about 10 at a time max

If you have more than 10 then do a second bulk upload)

ok when you've clicked on the new image or bulk, it brings up a box like you are replying to a thread,

down near the bottom is a LIGHT BLUE click box . . CHOOSE IMAGE, click on this and find the picture or pictures you want to upload.

then simply click the DARK BLUE SUBMIT IMAGE click box and Viola !! they are in your gallery.

NOW!!. . .

If you want to add them to a post then select the image you want in your gallery,

on the right hand side of the screen choose SHARE IMAGE and there are a bunch of boxes with lines of code

the one you need is BBCode, select all the text in this box and copy it

then simply paste this BBCode into the thread or post and . . . . .

Job done.

Simple really.biggrin.gif

Well I have done the gallery but now when i start new thread how do I get pic code from gallery to insert to the thread. me so confused........lol.

If you want to add them to a post then select the image you want in your gallery,

on the right hand side of the screen choose SHARE IMAGE and there are a bunch of boxes with lines of code

the one you need is BBCode, select all the text in this box and copy it

then simply paste this BBCode into the thread or post and . . . . .

if you want 2 post multiple images in 1 thread u will need 2 have 2 tabs open - one thats open on your gallery the other open on the post new topic bit

That makes sence now.hehehe as trying to do thread then go to gallery was not working as it then took the thread away........lol. Got it will do tomz as late now.

Right Lets see if this works i found the share image and code but when I try to insert image it comes up with a cross so pasting it straight to thread but all i see is the numbers and letters so fingers crossed this works here we go.........lol

gallery_1576_434_57532.jpg

Yayeeeee It worked I am getting the hang of it now.............lol. Right now to put more pics on so hope i dont bore you all with my pics.........lol As i do tend to take loads got new camrea so got to use it.........hehehe