Hi, there, another one from Canada.The great white North.

Bluefunnel

Hi everyone around the world.

Just wanted to say Hi to one and all. Me, ex British Merchant Navy. Originally from Edenbridge,Kent. England. Came to Canada 1967. Have had Sibes for 15 yrs now, Lost one at 14 and present one, Bandit will be 13 in August. Wonderful Dogs, Mine are rescues and my aim is to give them wonderful remaining years. Also to help others learn about the breed which is so important. I am not an expert but do consider myself knowledgable.. Will post more when I get used to the site, in the mean time, have and have a wonderful time with your Sibes.

The Dogs are talking, we must listen.

[ATTACH]5270.IPB[/ATTACH] ( Now to find out how to resize pictures here !!!!)

post-1856-13585953157119_thumb.jpg

Hey, John

Welcome to the Forums.

You will quickly notice the ONLY thing we take seriously is our Huskies.

Join in, I'm sure you have much you can add to our storehouse of Husky Lore.

and. . . .

lots of Pics please biggrin.gif

Hi John, and welcome to the Pack! It's tough losing a Husky. They are such a wonderful, wonderful breed. Look forward to seeing you on the forum, and once you figure out the pics issue, look forward to seeing pics of Bandit.

Welcome welcome welcome :D

Sorry to hear of your loss :( We have a rainbow bridge section if you'd like to post a memorial in there :)

Bandit is lovely :wub:

To resize pics - google and download vso image resizer - works a treat :up:

Hello, Captain John, welcome to the pack! :wave:

15 yrs of sibe experience & you're still sane?? blink.gif wow!! laugh.gif

I agree with the others, Bandit is gorgeous, sorry to hear about your previous sibe, please feel free to remember him / her in our Rainbow Bridge section, photo's most welcome smile.gif

Hello, Captain John, welcome to the pack! :wave:

15 yrs of sibe experience & you're still sane?? blink.gif wow!! laugh.gif

I agree with the others, Bandit is gorgeous, sorry to hear about your previous sibe, please feel free to remember him / her in our Rainbow Bridge section, photo's most welcome smile.gif

Thank you one and all who have welcomed me to the site. Yes still sane (Husky Sane !! ) Why do they always look so guilty when they come in !!!! I am getting the same and I have not been digging in the veg patch !!!!....YET

Will post more when i get used to the site. Bandit is 13 in August and has a few lumps and bumps now so is being watched carefully. I shall be 80 in Jan (Done the heart attack thing!!) but keep going well as have a good towing machine.

Happy VAT day !! in UK......we got one too !!! They are on a diet now !!!!

Take care everyone and always love your Husky's ....even if they do eat the Chesterfield (English trans... Setee!!!!!)

John. Belleville, Canada

THE DOGS ARE TALKING WE MUST LISTEN.

post-1856-13585953167273_thumb.jpg

post-1856-13585953167718_thumb.jpg