EVEN MORE GREAT ADVERTISING

Grumpy Busted

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not seen it yet, but I've had loads of people in my office coming up to me today asking for my autograph (laughing!) - apparently, we have a more-or-less full page spread in the St Helens Reporter!! I haven't seen it myself, my copy may have been delivered by the time I get home from work, but it looks like another newspaper has picked up on how good we are!!

:laola:

Big round of applause! I still think what you guys in the UK are doing for the breed is phenominal. Taking the opportunity, not to just strut your stuff, but to educate people in the process, about Huskies. The side benefit is the great PR that Husky-Owners gets. Keep up the great effort. I know there are a lot of Huskies out there who, if they could, would thank you. Great job Steve and Val. . . great job!

What is that Zoya? "WOO-WOO!!" WOO-WOO? "WOO-WOO!!" Ok, I'll thell them. Zoya says, "WOO-WOO!!"

Gee Val, can I have your autograph? Maybe on a check for say, oh pick a nice six figure number. Just kidding o course. . .

I did not get to meet you when I was in the UK last December, so there went my chance to say, "I knew her before she got famous!"