I think I had better introduce my self

Ron Tao&Sky

Hi, I'm a keen dog lover and up to a few days ago I only had two dogs, a mad Springer Spaniel and a long haired German Shepherd. My son wanted a Siberian for his 21st birthday so I bought him the most cutest blue eyed 10 week old puppy I could find ( Sky ). After watching her antics for a few days I decided to get another one but this time it was a 10 week old GS X Siberian boy named ( Tao. ) I'm 68 and they have made me feel young again. I do Metal Detecting on a farm just down the road from me so I have plenty of open space to exersize them on ........Ron [ATTACH]5278.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-1857-13585953167861_thumb.jpg

Dogs are wonderful creatures, they'll never see you for your age or the way you look, the things you can or can not do and always willing to forgive as long as you'll just love them back, they have all the love in the world to give :)

Welcome and congrats on your new addition!

Welcome, Ron,

if you have any questions about your new owners, please feel free to ask.laugh.gif

Huskies are almost unlike any other breed, so if they don't react or do things the same as your other pooches don't worry, it's probably just Husky nature.

Hi Ron. Welcome. Seems you have been smitten. We all have. Post up some pics when you get a chance. Glad to have you on the forum and looking forward to your future posts.

Hiya, Ron, welcome to the pack :wave:

Sky & Tao are going to have so much fun growing up together - they'll soon put your other 2 dogs in their place!! laugh.gif

Feel free to ask any questions & please post some pics, we like a pic or three around here ... and I dont just mean Sky & Tao, there is a section for photos of our non-husky pets too, we'd love to see them ( I love GSD's wink.gif )