Bowwow beach

lynnmw1208

Today we drove for 55 minutes to go to bowwow beach that we have heard about. It was about a 7 acre fenced in dog park with a lake and sandy beach. Pongo had tons of fun!!

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0028.JPG

DSC_0030.JPG

DSC_0032.JPG

DSC_0033.JPG

DSC_0034.JPG

After hours of playing we came home, got a bath and ate some ice cubes from the cooler.

DSC_0036.JPG

DSC_0038.JPG

DSC_0041.JPG

Hope you enjoyed!!biggrin.gif

Fantastic Pix. . .looks like Pongo had a whale of a time.

So jealous wish we had summink like that over here.

Well done. . . laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Wow! Those pictures are great, Pongo looks like he's having the time of his life. Now I'm set to googling to see if there's anything like that within a few hours' drive from where I live. Something like that looks well worth the trip!!!!

Thanks for the comments everyone! Pongo did have a great time and we'll probably go back in a couple of weeks biggrin.gif The new camera did work very well at freezing time and capturing him while he was running which made me and everyone on here very happycool.gif We stumbled on this place on accident looking for dog parks in our area and I'm so glad it's fenced in and everything, makes it less stressful... Especially since we didn't exist to him while we were there lol. I wish I would've gotten a pic of the klee kai there (mini husky). It was the first time I've ever seen one and it was very odd. I would say that I didn't like the look and attitude this dog had. This was the first dog ever to get on Pongo's nerves and caused him to pin the dog to the ground and bear teethohmy.gif overall, most dogs were nice. I think next time we'll go earlier in the morning to beat the heat, we were dying lol