4th July Heaton Park

Lil Miss Bump

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was a good day, wasn't it, Tam .... loved hearing Chloe say Big D! Even the light showers we had couldn't put a downer on the day biggrin.gif

Not even Laika peeing on steve's leg someone please tell me you have a pic of that so i can attach to his own little certificate with asbo dog of the dog lmoa xxxx

hello

nice to see all the fello huskys and husky owners.

storm loved it and has not moved from infront of the window, worn out lol

hope to meet you all again soon.

danny

It was nice to meet you to poor Laika is seriously love struck he has been really quiet today and curled up on the chair watching the cars by poor little baby xxx

Hi, please can anyone tell me how to upload photos at a decent size for looking at?! I'm still getting used to the site!

hey hun

to the best thing to do is resize your images using VSO resizer which is a free download, then you'll be able to upload them quickly and easily.

then if you look at the picture you will see a BCC code next to it....just copy and paste that into a thread and it will put your pic there for you in larger size like the people above.........

im just trying to find a cracking post that andy put on a thread by laura!!! it's step by step of how to do it!!!!smile.gif

here you go hun......

andy's post...........................................................................

If a photo is TOO big it won't upload.

how big are the Pics ??

Use VSO image resizer to make the pics a bit smaller if you need to, I usually do around 800 X 600

http://www.vso-softw.../image_resizer/

and it's free. . . bonus. . . lol

How to upload

. .click on your profile box (top right hand corner of the home screen)

and select gallery select an albumn (or create your first one)

at the top and bottom of the screen is a line of ORANGE tabs.

select either NEW IMAGE if you just want to add one new pic or. . .

BULK UPLOAD if you want to do a whole bunch. (NOTE it usually only lets you do about 10 at a time max

If you have more than 10 then do a second bulk upload)

ok when you've clicked on the new image or bulk, it brings up a box like you are replying to a thread,

down near the bottom is a LIGHT BLUE click box . . CHOOSE IMAGE, click on this and find the picture or pictures you want to upload.

then simply click the DARK BLUE SUBMIT IMAGE click box and Viola !! they are in your gallery.

NOW!!. . .

If you want to add them to a post then select the image you want in your gallery,

on the right hand side of the screen choose SHARE IMAGE and there are a bunch of boxes with lines of code

the one you need is BBCode, select all the text in this box and copy it

then simply paste this BBCode into the thread or post and . . . . .

Job done.

Simple really.biggrin.gif