Heaton Park pics 4.7.10

Val (Zebedee)

it was a really good day, we had a few light showers but nothing major & all the dogs were great (most of the time laugh.gif )

we stopped at the golf club cafe where the owner came out & said we were welcome there any time, just give him a ring 1 hr before & they'll make sure they have lots of water containers ready for the dogs - how kind was that!! biggrin.gif

Had a really good day, now me & the dogs are off to our respective beds!! laugh.gif

Looks like you all had a good day, biggrin.gif

Good turn out too,

Great Pics Val laugh.gif

So was Val the only one who took a camera?? ohmy.gif

can't find any other pics from the meet?

There's another thread with loads of photos from yesterday :-)

Lol. . .Fanx Dani. . . silly me I was looking for Photo's is the Photo discussion section

Whatever posessed me to think the Photo's of the meet might be there. . . lolbiggrin.giflaugh.giftongue.gifsmile.gif

Ah. . .lol. . .DIZ put the PHOTO's thread in main CHAT. . .lol, makes perfect sense now. . . lol . .biggrin.gif

Lol. . .Fanx Dani. . . silly me I was looking for Photo's is the Photo discussion section

Whatever posessed me to think the Photo's of the meet might be there. . . lolbiggrin.giflaugh.giftongue.gifsmile.gif

Ah. . .lol. . .DIZ put the PHOTO's thread in main CHAT. . .lol, makes perfect sense now. . . lol . .biggrin.gif

it was originally in the photo thread but then Tamz did a thread and i merged the threads and for some reason it went to main chat instead of the photo thread!!!!!