Need a Name for the New Girl

Kroush

I posted a thread about a girl we were looking at getting

She's wonderful and her and Loki get along SO well and her owners are really happy with us, so if the interview goes well, we'll be taking her home! But, her name right now is Bella and while it's a cute name, I don't think I'll keep it.

A few of the ones I was thinking of were Kiska, Cheza and Isis, anyone have any other suggestions?

Am looking at a whole lot of names myself for the girl I pick up in 22 odd hours :D

I think the easiest thing to do is start narrowing down your choices, so you're not overwhelmed by choice.

Do you want a traditional Siberian sounding name? One from Greek mythology? A Japanese sounding name? Etc.

Once you have a category decided, you can go through slashing any that have too many syllables, or do not sound clear enough. This gives you a much shorter list to go through.

Myself, I'm torn between a couple from different categories; the name she currently has (Aska), Nyx (goddess of the night in Greek mythology), Lupa (the she wolf that suckled the founders of Rome as infants) and a couple of others... I think it might be best to wait a while longer and see what suits her personality best.

Whatever you choose has to pass the "SHOUTY" test.

Do YOU feel comfortable bellowing the name as the dog gets loose

and is hoofing it away at a hundred miles an Hour.

oh i am totally useless at choosing names lol

shiloh's name was given to him by the breeder so we jst kept it as that- it took us almost 9month to come to an agreement on our daughters name so it made it a whole lot easier his name already being given to him......me and ian dont like the same names lol

good luck x x x