scary day

HuskyCouture

see i get that but at the same time, what happens if your dog gets away and the person is too stupid to check and see if it's microchipped? i'd rather have his name on his collar and tags and be at peace knowing if he got out, if someone found him they'd have my number and address

on shiloh's tag on one side it has has his name and says i am chipped on underneath- the other side jst has 2 mobile numbers and the landline number too.........you could always do that if you didnt want to put embrys name on the tag...at least then if he did get away whoever finds him will see on the tag that he is chipped :) xxxx

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My two are both micro chipped and they both have collars with their name tags on when we go out. We stay in a small town and everyone knows my husband - and we have the only two huskies in town. A farmer phoned us the other day to say he found one of our huskies is in his apple orchard - wasn't one of ours, but it turned out it was a husky that broke his collar hiking in the mountains with his owners and he ran, and somehow made his way down into the orchards which is miles away from where he was. He was chipped but didn't have name tags on as his collar had broken.

see i get that but at the same time, what happens if your dog gets away and the person is too stupid to check and see if it's microchipped? i'd rather have his name on his collar and tags and be at peace knowing if he got out, if someone found him they'd have my number and address

Loki's Tag just says "Reward if Found" and then my contact info.