A proud daddy :D

KSNS

So as every one knows done one hell of a lot of traveling over weekend on daily bassis.

Done just over 5 hour trip on train from bournemouth to manchester friday 2 an half hour trip to cov then who day in some serious heat then same distance back ao another 5 hours total on sat then sunday a great meet up where sarah managed to undo nukka's lead an pick her up with out me noticing (sneaky git) lol an monday a majorrrrly long journey back from mancheaster to southampton took just over 5 hours because of stupid delays then from southampton due to rail works got removed from train an put on coach which is a lot slower than bloody train should have been home by 0030 on train but made it him not long past 2am an dogs had hardly any room to stretch their legs an must been bursting to go toilet they made no fuiss done as they were tolddidn't play up or anything they just tried to stretch their legs when they could an got on with it so i bought a plain kebab (lamb) for them when finaly back left it on wire rack under grill for bit so all fat would come off split it between them mixed it with some kibble for a well done and they LOVVVVED it and they deserved it my lil girlies :D

Oh and no toilet accidents on train :D

On the down side only one thing over whole weekend annoyed me was in manchester sat down near train station but outside so if they needed toilet they could go. My dogs were playin around like they do and some little tramp seen where they were playing an spat chewing gum down where they were i was pissed off at that gave them some serious abouse luckily the owner of a shop seen it an brought me a bottle of vegtable oil that comesin a spray bottle so i applied some of that to her fur where chewing gum was an it came out so easily from nukka's furi know people say mayo an peanut butter but down side to peanut butter is dogs like it and its not good for them so big thanks to the shop owner on an other wise perfect weekend :D

Well Done Keath, You all had a stressful time what with all the travelling,

Glad you were all well behaved.

Glad you all had a good time, and great experiences for Sakari and Nukka laugh.gif

awww bless them being sooo good :) they r both gorgeous u must b very proud and sakari is 1 ov the best behaved huskies i have EVER seen :D

that was nice ov the shop owner 2 come n give u the oil - dont blame u for shoutin abuse - i wud ov done the same

was great 2 meet u - hopefully do it agen soon :)