Hello

PnkFlyd204

Just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Nikki, I'm from Baltimore, MD in the US and I just joined the forum TODAY.

I currently own one Siberian Husky- his name is Viggo and he is a beautiful copper and white spalsh coat male.

I look forward to meeting other members!!!

post-1901-13585953489803_thumb.jpg

welcome to the forum :) hes gorgeous - who is the other husky he is posing with in all your pics?

The other Husky is Tika, Viggo's littermate. My boyfriend owns him- we actually met by purchasing from the same breeder. Go figure! :-)

Thanks for the comments.

The other Husky is Tika, Viggo's littermate. My boyfriend owns him- we actually met by purchasing from the same breeder. Go figure! :-)

Thanks for the comments.

aww that is so sweet - u MUST get ur bf 2 sign up too :) lots ov pics ov them both please :) lol - so u own 1 sibe - but co-own another ;) lol

aww that is so sweet - u MUST get ur bf 2 sign up too :) lots ov pics ov them both please :) lol - so u own 1 sibe - but co-own another ;) lol

LOL I guess you could look at it that way. My boyfriend is a bit older than me, not really into joining these types of websites, LOL. But I promise to put up many pics of Tika as well as Viggo.

Welcome Nikki and Viggo,

We're all quite friendly and we don't bite. biggrin.gif

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome Nikki and Viggo,

We're all quite friendly and we don't bite. biggrin.gif

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Your huskies are very pretty. I'd love to own another but I live currently live with my brother and he is not big on the idea. One day though... I promised myself I would adopt my next Husky.

..... but be warned your housework goes to pot because you spend every waking minute on here!!!!! :lol:

HaHa - That is so true, I try and regulate the time I spend on here, but I always think there must be something more interesting than housework happening on the forum biggrin.giflaugh.gif

Hi Nikki. Welcome to the Pack! Viggo is beautiful. Look forward to seeing more of him.