poisoning

KSNS

So sakari was being sick yesterday an i thought as it was jus yellow fluid would be nothing serious an just to keep an eye on her. But after dinner time she was being repeatedly sick and brining everything up.

I should have realised but what happend was when i got home i put on nukka's advocate an went to bed so stupidly with out thinking sakari decided to give nukka a wash i noticed her doing it but was to sleepy to take note an woke up to find what idescribed above so took her to vets an they phoned up advocate company to take best course of action and they swiftly got on to it an im not allowed to feed her for at least next 2 days so her system empties they gave her injection an some tabs and kinda feel guilty for not realising she would do this they said should be fine but have to go back tomorrow and again thursday an being stuck at work knowing she at home sucks ass.

any ideas how i can make her more comfortable and any one else experienced this...!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwww poor Sakari, hope she's ok.

Sorry I can't help, budunsure.gif

Fingers n paws crossed for ya.

Hey hun,

There is not much more that you can do than what you already are. Those girls are your babies hun, so i'm not suprised you feel like crap leaving her when she is poorly. As long as she gets her kisses and cuddles she will be fine as she knows you love her so that will cheer her up.

Give her big kisses and cuddles from us 3 and same to Nuka.

xxxxxxxx

my sakari is doing the exact same thing yesterday ive had him on a starvation all day as i thought he had eaten something will be going vet in morning with him hope sakari gets well soon bud

Thats what i should have done not fed her and it would have passed quicker through her urine but as i fed her it stayed in her stomach which is why they said it reacted how it has. least ya got more sense than me.

Cheers though people off to vets again tomorrow at 3 for check up see whats happening

off to vets in a lil bit she is getting bi snappy today cuss nukka wont leave her so let her stay in bedroom on her own an was after nukka's food but she is not allowed it so she wants to eat has to be a good sign and she don't like the tabs she has contains small amounts of charcoal so probs dont taste veryy nice ok i need to get ready to go cheers for all well wishes people me being over pretective of my girls prob dont help will update when back