Linda as had a bad day

Dunc

After a conversation with Linda on MSN it turns out she had a bad day because its been to warm for her and her poor doggies....................... HA

My last 24hrs

About 10pm last night right outta the blue I started with the sh@ts really bad felt really ill and for a man thats bad don't you know, anyway after getting no sleep at all and spending most of the night on the bog Sue feed me loads of meds and the sh@ts stopped but my belly as been playing muppet show all day.

10am sue went to asda and on her way out got run over by a taxi ( thats right all ask how sue is ) spend till 4-5pm in hospital then home.

6pm had to sit and watch her eat her tea ( am frightened of eating out ) after that she gets ready and sods off to Wales for the weekend.

8pm just got off bog again arse exploded again it feels like its on fire ( yes Linda thats HOT )

And she is on MSN winging its to warm ITS SUMMER WOMAN :angry:

Lol Dunc, Raw .chicken wings n rice .. . . that'll thicken you up

LOL it works for the dawgies. . . lol. . . biggrin.gif

Sue - hope you're OK, not too many bruises, chill out on your weekend away, xx

Linda - it's WAY too warm, innit?? I'm with you on this one, and I normally love the warm weather but sheesh!! blink.gif

Lol Dunc, Raw .chicken wings n rice .. . . that'll thicken you up

LOL it works for the dawgies. . . lol. . . biggrin.gif

hi Dunc

try bisto .... ive heard that it browns and thickens but not sure if it will work for you lol....

Do ya know what - give the man some help & all he does is laugh at you!! Terrible!!

Dunc, hope ya feeling better soon, hun!! xxxx laugh.gif