Diesel kept in the vets after being run over

Grumpy Busted

Just to let everyone know what has happened to Diesel as there are a few texts flying around. We took the dogs to the local park this afternoon for a long walk, as diesel got out the car a stupid b***h came roud the corner and hit him full side on with her car knocking him over,, not happy at doing that she carried on driving right over him not attempting to stop. I followed her to the over spill car park where i asked her about it and she got out the car and just said that she never saw him, (8 stone diesel that is), a frew cuss words started so i got Val to go over as i was losing it big time, Val lost it more than me though, anyway Val took a photo of her car reg and we got the dogs in the car and took D to the vets. They have done checks on his legs back and listened to his heart and all seems fine,hopefully, they have kept him in for further tests and scans tomorrow, hopefully we are just over reacting but you never know what internal injuries have been done.

The police are coming tomorrow night to get a full statement as in the UK if you hit a dog with your car it is classed as a road traffic accident and is an offence not to report it. I will not let her get away with it that is for sure.

Vet bill so far is £350 and will go up if any more treatment is needed.

Will post updates as soon as we get any news from vets.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG. Hope Big D bounces back. Also hope that piece of human waste that hit him, gets the book thrown at her. Zoya sends Husky Hugs for Diesel.

Guest Spider_Crazy_Removed

Like a RTI there insureance should be made to pay the vet bills, the nasty [ops iv got a sewage works mouth] how on earth can you not see or feel an impact like that esp with an 8stone dog. Chase for the harest punishment possbile inc fins, bans and retests as someone like that should not be on the road.

Lots of hugs to big D and both you and val during this raied anger time.

Max gives D loads and loads of slobbery hugs and kisses.

Peter xx

i cannot believe she didnt see him!!!!!

i would have done her harm and i cannot call her a name due to the foul language ban but im sure we all have tge same names in mind!!!

hugs to big d and i hope he is ok and comes home tomorrow and recovers quickly.

can we get a donation page so we can help with vets costs???

i get paid in july and deffo wanna contribute!!!

kelly and andy

Just to let everyone know what has happened to Diesel as there are a few texts flying around. We took the dogs to the local park this afternoon for a long walk, as diesel got out the car a stupid b***h came roud the corner and hit him full side on with her car knocking him over,, not happy at doing that she carried on driving right over him not attempting to stop. I followed her to the over spill car park where i asked her about it and she got out the car and just said that she never saw him, (8 stone diesel that is), a frew cuss words started so i got Val to go over as i was losing it big time, Val lost it more than me though, anyway Val took a photo of her car reg and we got the dogs in the car and took D to the vets. They have done checks on his legs back and listened to his heart and all seems fine,hopefully, they have kept him in for further tests and scans tomorrow, hopefully we are just over reacting but you never know what internal injuries have been done.

The police are coming tomorrow night to get a full statement as in the UK if you hit a dog with your car it is classed as a road traffic accident and is an offence not to report it. I will not let her get away with it that is for sure.

Vet bill so far is £350 and will go up if any more treatment is needed.

Will post updates as soon as we get any news from vets.

Really sorry about the big man Steve. Got my fingers crossed for you. Well done for the restraint with that woman I have proper lost it before when people cause problems with merlin. Hoping it all goes well

x

Steve, Val i am so sorry to be reading this, i hope all goes well with the big fella. i pat you on the back hun for holding back that took some doing well done.

Please keep us updated on big D he as such a fan club on here so there are lots and lots of best wishes and hugs going out to him at this mment in time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Get well soon Diesel we loves ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS Val/Steve please don't hold back if you need any help at all, i know you will have insurance but remembe we're here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG...so sorry to hear this.....kudos to you both for not thoroughly hurting the stupid woman. Lets hope she gets what is coming to her.

Hope everything is okay with Diesel. Fingers crossed being a big butt has worked to his advantage heresmile.gif. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask.