Diesel kept in the vets after being run over

Grumpy Busted

big hugs to you all, hope diesel is okay! xxx

stupid woman, how could she not see him?! was good of the woman who saw it all to give you her details to pass on to the police...i know i would have done the same thing...

i agree with Naomi...a case for the husky mafia methinks...B)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of luck to Big D, but just a word of caution, don't get your hopes up with the police. If this wasn't on a public road, I don't know if they will actually do anything about it. I know by law you have to report hitting a dog, but I think that may only be on the public highway. Obviously I hope that I'm wrong, but this may be classed as private land.

What was she doing driving on the path though? Its bad enough hitting a dog, they are our kids, but imagine if it was a child she'd hit :(

Please let us know in the morning what the vet says.

i know you wont get big D till you finish work Val but how are you and Steve ???? hope you managed to get some sleep hun xxxxxxx please post as soon as you get some news xxxxxxxxx

i so hope the throw the book at her ffs D's not small if she could not see him then god help a small child in her way xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey,Val n Steve,

WOW what a shock it must have been.

Hope the big lug is ok. . .

Gets run over then goes to crack a fat one. . . lol.

Just goes to show he's

inDestructible

yep definately a case for the husky mafia.....cant believe what an idiot she is....makes me so angry-i dont know how you kept your cool i would've had her out of the car by her hair and kicked her head in...yes i know violence isn't the answer but when the red rage takes over..............

let us know how he is later on and if there is anything at all any of us can do just hollar.

lots of love

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps everyone in my office sends their love to the love machine that is D

yep definately a case for the husky mafia.....cant believe what an idiot she is....makes me so angry-i dont know how you kept your cool i would've had her out of the car by her hair and kicked her head in...yes i know violence isn't the answer but when the red rage takes over..............

let us know how he is later on and if there is anything at all any of us can do just hollar.

lots of love

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps everyone in my office sends their love to the love machine that is D

do u know what, i would be the same.............. i dont think i could have kept my cool :angry:

hope all the tests and scans are clear today Steve and Val :)

OMG!! not something i wanted to see when i start work, Poor Big D, how the fupp can you not see him? stupid cow!!!! im keeping my fingers crossed he is ok which im sure he will be.

Give the big ball of fluff a hug and kiss from me, Mary and of course Grey.....xxxxxxxxxxxxx