Diesel kept in the vets after being run over

Grumpy Busted

LOOK WHO'S HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very subdued, not like D at all, just wants to lie alone in the back, so we're keeping Myshka at bay, as she is so pleased to see him!! :lol:

gallery_144_2_87221.jpg

gallery_144_2_44859.jpg

Thank you all so much for asking after him & wishing him well, it obviously worked as he's 100% OK, on pain meds for any bruising & got to go back Thurs for check up, but seems OK :D

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, I can't thank you guys enough, I guess I didn't realise how great we are on here - the best family a husky could wish for!!

The other thing that pi***d me off is, although we don't know his exact age, we guessed he was born around July 03 & had picked 12th July as his birthday with us, so he spent the morning of his 7th birthday in the vets, but he's home & gonna have a birthday cake later, when he's feeling better!!

Again, I can't thank you guys enough, I guess I didn't realise how great we are on here - the best family a husky could wish for!!

The other thing that pi***d me off is, although we don't know his exact age, we guessed he was born around July 03 & had picked 12th July as his birthday with us, so he spent the morning of his 7th birthday in the vets, but he's home & gonna have a birthday cake later, when he's feeling better!!

happy birthday and welcome home big d with love and cuddles lisa ,rhia &melly xx

Lot1.jpgLot1p1.png

Guest Spider_Crazy_Removed

Glad he is back home where he belongs and thoughts with out all, glad its nothing more than pain he had but poo lad.

Make sure you count each post and give him that many hugs and also all the dogs offering hugs lol

Peter

Glad he is back home where he belongs and thoughts with out all, glad its nothing more than pain he had but poo lad.

Make sure you count each post and give him that many hugs and also all the dogs offering hugs lol

Peter

They're gonna have a busy night then with the wishes and hugs that have been sent lol

OMG ...how could she not see him ?????????? HE`S HUGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glad BIG D is home safe n gettin fussed over ..... make sure the police prosecute her too. stupid biatch....... would call her far worse but its a family site .

So Glad Big D's home, he'll soon perk up.

He's been hurt and THEN taken away from his humans for a day. . . so he's feeling sore and abandoned.

But he's home, he knows, he'll just milk all the attention for every last drop, then bounce up and go. . . . wanna play??. . . lol

Yay! Good to hear! We still need to get a thuggish ruggish group of people together to play a dirty prank on that weeatch.

On a side note, holly hell Big D has a think coat! He looks so tired from that sedation poor baby. Hope to see pictures of him up and running being his normal self real soon. Am so thankful.

Best to you two Steve and Val.

sooooooooooooooooooooooo glad he is back home now where he belongs :) so relieved when you sent me that txt this afternoon....was thinking bout him allnight :(

that woman needs her head testing...she will get whats coming to her...watch this space!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx