Diesel kept in the vets after being run over

Grumpy Busted

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm always the voice of doom and gloom:rolleyes: but I think people should be careful what they post on here. If this goes to court, which hopefully it will, comments made on here along the lines of 'make her pay', 'husky mafia' etc, etc could be held up as threatening, and could possibly have an impact on the judgement.

I know that this is a very friendly forum, and that everyone gets along with everyone else (most of the time:D ) but the internet is a public space, anybody could register on here and see what is being said.

No, Karen, not the voice of doom & gloom, just the conscientious objector. I understand what you are saying, but I honestly think if anyone were to gang up outside the pillock's house & let the huskies howl all night (or whatever, you get my drift) they would have foresight enough not to "brag" about it on an open forum. I think it will be taken for what it is, angry responses to the fact a human could knock an innocent (albeit HUGE) dog over & claim not to have seen it, then drive off without so much as an apology.

BUT, I totally understand your angle on it, that is why I have kept to the facts of what happened, I am the one who may have to go to court & if I were to post anything like that, then maybe I would be held accountable. But like everything in life, people have opinions & express them in different ways.

Thank you, Karen, for putting that thought in people's mind when they are going to post :)

So glad that Diesel is back home, where he can get the love and attention he deserves. I don't know what I'd do if someone did that to Zoya. Zoya sends another round of Husky Hugs over the pond for the Big D.

No, Karen, not the voice of doom & gloom, just the conscientious objector. I understand what you are saying, but I honestly think if anyone were to gang up outside the pillock's house & let the huskies howl all night (or whatever, you get my drift) they would have foresight enough not to "brag" about it on an open forum. I think it will be taken for what it is, angry responses to the fact a human could knock an innocent (albeit HUGE) dog over & claim not to have seen it, then drive off without so much as an apology.

BUT, I totally understand your angle on it, that is why I have kept to the facts of what happened, I am the one who may have to go to court & if I were to post anything like that, then maybe I would be held accountable. But like everything in life, people have opinions & express them in different ways.

Thank you, Karen, for putting that thought in people's mind when they are going to post :)

Thanks Val, glad you understand what I meant. I think its very easy to forget, when you're sat at home in your own little 'castle' that what you put up on the interweb thingy is accessible to the world :D

I really have to come over to a get together and meet Big D.

glad big D is home and hope this person gets what she deserves will be nice to see justice served properly for once. As my over all view is the system is completly flawed when it comes to stupidity and most other things.

Fingers crossed for ya

Thanks Val, glad you understand what I meant. I think its very easy to forget, when you're sat at home in your own little 'castle' that what you put up on the interweb thingy is accessible to the world :D

I really have to come over to a get together and meet Big D.

we are hoping to get over to ireland very soon with the dogs for a short holiday, at the moment taking a caravan with us is very expensive but trying to sort something out

we are hoping to get over to ireland very soon with the dogs for a short holiday, at the moment taking a caravan with us is very expensive but trying to sort something out

Hope you get something sorted, the two Diesels could meet each other, my Big D isn't as big as your Big D though :P

Omg i have been of site for a while so missed al this sooooo glad he is gonna be ok, husky hugs x x x

When my gsd x escaped and got knocked over at 6months old and gave him a spiral fracture in his hind leg i was told i could not do anything about the driver as they could do me for damaging their car!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Take care of the big lad and youselves glad all is well x x x x x

LOOK WHO'S HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very subdued, not like D at all, just wants to lie alone in the back, so we're keeping Myshka at bay, as she is so pleased to see him!! :lol:

gallery_144_2_87221.jpg

gallery_144_2_44859.jpg

Im so sorry, ive been offline 4 a week n only just found out bout this.

I was doin ok til i saw these pics n now im in tears cos u know how much i love him, he looks so unhappy :(

All my love 2 all 4 of u.

U also know how feisty i am so ud think id have a massive rant but im 2 sad..... give me a few days n then i shall b my normal growly self.

As always pls give my big boy a massive hug n i cant wait 2 c him in oct xxxxxxxxxxxxx n big hugs 2 u , steve n myshka too xxx

Val & Steve, soooooo pleased to hear Big D is home where he belongs :D So sorry for the delay in posting, my internet was playing up last night & I couldn't get on line :angry:

Big, big, big hugs to all four of you especially Big D for a speedy recovery :D xxxxx

ps we are only down the road if you need anything at all hun xxxx