BIG D!!!

Sarah

do you know what, guys, last night's visit from Saz, Marc, Lou & the boys was just what the doctor ordered, really brought Big D out of himself & he was woo-wooing (well, rumble-rumbling!) as if nothing had happened!! It was great to see! And the 3rd husky was just a dream - I thought Diesel was chilled out, but that 3rd one, well, not a peep out of him!!

awwwh bless him :)

give him loads of kisses from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, now that Diesel's about back to his ol' self, I've been dying to ask ...

... what was the damage to the car?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm very good question!! I'm presuming it's a write off?

EXCUSE ME??? What are you trying to say?? :o

:P

Thankfully, that car was going about 5-10 miles an hour so pushed into him side on & rolled him onto his side, but then I lost sight of him & the car carried on & parked up, so I never saw the front, but I hope she has some marks on the car bumper to prove to her she did hit him, as she denied even seeing him, let alone hitting him!!

Oh, yeah! Text you then forgot about it!! :rolleyes: (Oh, just remembered I forgot something else too :unsure: , you know what that'll be, Diz!!)

Well, Steve rang me today & said Beth from the Wigan paper had called him, out of the blue & said she'd heard on the grapevine that Big D had been involved in an accident! Steve was a bit stunned, but said, yes, but was not going to give any details in case we take it to court. Beth said she will get in touch with the police & see if the woman has been charged yet, if she has, they can legally print the story without bias using the police interview so none of it is our comment & they'll run another story as they had a good response from the 1st HO promotion story with the pics, etc

• 1 month later...