Does anyone read?

Marc

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a fan in the slightest of books turned to films an vice versa as they are always less than what we expect just my opinion though

BUTTTTT

i like very similar stuff to what you have been reading supernatural but chuck in some horror an im a happy man.

I'm not a stephen king fan i actualy find most of his books quiet dull but check out

James Herbert he is also an english author which has appeal to me

My personal faves by him is --- The Dark

--- Creed

--- Haunted

He also done rats that was a 3 part collection think it goes rats , lair , Domaine. Not overy fussed on these 3 but to each their own defo suggest creed and the dark<<< all time fave horror supernatural book

I'm not a fan in the slightest of books turned to films an vice versa as they are always less than what we expect just my opinion though

BUTTTTT

i like very similar stuff to what you have been reading supernatural but chuck in some horror an im a happy man.

I'm not a stephen king fan i actaly find most of his books quiet dull but check out

James Herbert he is also an english author which has appeal to me

My personal faves by him is --- The Dark

--- Creed

--- Haunted

He also done rats that was a 3 part collection think it goes rats , lair , Domaine. Not overy fussed on these 3 but to each their own defo suggest creed and the dark<<< all time fave horror supernatural book

Love James Herbert, but felt he hit rock bottom with "The Magic Cottage". . . the only casualty in the book was a damn squirrel, and they brought that back to life !!!

With his last few books he has begun to lift himself up again IMHO.

It's ok i know im at the bottom of the anything less than perversial it can't have come from keath list lol

Yea i agree andy i was not impressed with how it went for a while i mean the spear was Hmmmm and few others were a good read but over all not as ingrossing as the dark i actualy stayed awake to keep reading it loved it

paul you're fitting right in here,.......

on another note.....i think u may be wearing my jumper in ur profile pic (ok ok MIKE's jumper!!!) is it from Burton????:lol:

lol, my wife nicks all of my hoodies in the winter too. The boob dents don't disappear from them 'til april. Probably is a Burton one. I think my parents gave it too me for xmas a while back. The stitching is falling apart but I can't part with it cos it's so damn comfy.

I know thats a bit of a stupid question since we are on a forum, but Im on about books LOL.

Dont read that much myself but have enjoyed nearly all of he books by Kelley Armstong in the Women of the otherworld series. They are about supernaturals which sounds little like geeky stuff but they are not and would highly recommend them to anyone.

So what you like reading?

Wonder who got you into Kelley Armstong :blink:

Just finished The Summoning if you wanna read it Marc

Am over half way though The Awakening

Need The Reckoning if feel like its your turn to buy it Marc ;)

For any of you Fancy giving Kelley Armstong a go Get her 1st book its called Bitten and is by far her best :)

Another Author I like is shaun hutson and my fav of his is Nemesis

Guest Spider_Crazy_Removed

Maybe I shouldnt reply but I cant be bovvered to read unless its an E-version AKA online stories but I do read my garfield and get my comics daily into my inbox, Im more or a fan of typing books or online stories than reading them.

Right time to get ready for wkrso

Peter