ewwww

HuskyCouture

so just got back from the dog park with embry. there were like 20 dogs there and they were all rolling under a tree and everyone assumed there must be something dead there. One of the dogs was wearing a prong collar and she got up and there was a baby bird head stuck to it!!!!!!!! SO DISGUSTING! THANKFULLY embry was the good dog that didn't roll in it

thought you all should know how gross it was:lol:

eiwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! My first 5 minutes at home with Aska involved trying to pry the corpse of a bird the cat had hidden out of her mouth, as it mushed and squished between my fingers and dripped down my hand. It had been there for a couple of weeks by the looks of things, so it was full of rot :< Most. Disgusting. Thing. Ever.

Oh thanks for sharing that with us. :bad:For some reason, dogs go for the nastiest smelling stuff. Can you imagine having to drive from the dog park, home, with your dog stinking to high heaven? "ewwww" is right. Lucky Embry had better sense.

When Loki was 3 months old he kept finding this dead turtle and trying to eat it and REFUSED to pry his jaws open and drop it. It was like he had found GOLD.

LOL what do you mean he Kept finding it? when he found it the first time did you not dispose of it?..... :rolleyes:

Lunar caught and killed a rabbit a few weeks ago , i had to catch her and drag it out of her mouth before hanging it in a tree so she couldnt eat it!!!! its eye was hanging out - awful - she now thinks she is a jack russell and goes through all the bushes trying to flush them out - very amusing :)

Mickey found a dead chick the other day - had fallen out of the nest by the looks of it. Luckily we've figured out his different behaviour when he has something like that in his mouth, and cornered him to remove it.....

Apparently the reason they roll in stuff like this, is to mask their own smell when they're hunting small furries.. My brother's spaniel once rolled in a dead pigeon, which was almost the same size as her, and by the smell had been dead for some time..... bleurgh...