My Nukka's eye

KSNS

I swear these dogs plan how they can hurt my wallet every time i come home lol the pictures are not amazing but since coming home i have noticed nukka's left eye is not reacting the same as her right now i would normaly put it down to her age an developing but she can hardly keep it open and when she does both pupils are completly different sizes the left is very slow to react

here are some pics i tried to take see what you think i mean they may have just been playing rough when im at work but none the less after opinions.

gallery_1454_539_999406.jpg

gallery_1454_539_25011.jpg

gallery_1454_539_79072.jpg

gallery_1454_539_92184.jpg

Looks like she got popped in the eye. My cats always look like this after a rough play and it usually goes away within one day. If it doesn't go away, I agree with everyone else to take her to check to make sure there's no scratch. Hope she feels better!!

thanks people i bathed i only found it today so took advice an gave it a clean with some warm water added a lil salt it's still swollen and pupil is not normal still as i have just woken up but she does how ever have it half way open earlier she did not even have that this morning but is very blood sho.

Phoned the vets so will take her down tomorrow morning but they said fro description it sounded like was from rough play an had it knocked but take her in for check just incase

awwww poor nukka, you are just gonna have to give her to me!!!!!! thats the only course of treatment lol

aww pups can get hurt during playfights as the bigger ones are just too rough.

glad she is ok, give them both hugs and kisses from me x

Ok so been to vets they had a look the reason her eye was blood shot is because she had a small hair irritating it in the corneras to the eye being kept closed an deleayed reaction time she has a scratch on the lense it will heal it's self but have few eye drops for next 3 days an will be fine

Going to sell these 2 soon to pay for their bloody vet bills lol

Does any one use an insuarnces companies for their pets that gets the a better deal for insuring 2 animals with them ?