Look What i Found !!!!!

Sparks

Hey, i was looking on the internet and come across this Dog training centre in Caerphilly :D :D

From what i can see on their website it looks pretty good...... What do you think peeps ????

Here is their Promotional Video and their website............ let me know what you think :D

Rockwood Dog Training

Xe6oGfOfrQU&feature=player_embedded#!

i was thinking about, it because the more dogs he gets to meet the better :D

he does get quite excited when he meets other dogs, he would never hurt another dog, just likes to play lol

shiloh is exactly the same marc....he turns into a horse and gallops forward on his back legs when he see's other dogs lol

he is in his second lot of training now...completed puppy foundation end of june and is now in puppy improvers and by the end of the first lot he was like a completely new dog :D i am so proud of him

the only thing he still jst doesnt get is walking calmly on the lead- he pulls sooooooooooooooooooo hard, nearly pulled my arm out of its socket this morning trying to chase a cat :angry:

thats the only thing we are still struggling with...he is angel in the class mind and will walk by your heal all the time but as soon as he gets home is turns into the dog of saytun!!! :angry:

forgot to say...our trainer is ace.......i wasnt keen at first but he is such a star!! he loves shiloh to bits......pays more attention to him than the others in the class as shiloh jst picks stuff up first time- he is so clever ;)

wouldnt change him for the world :) the trainer i mean lol

Sounds pretty organised then .... Would go for one session afterwards even if your not sure ... Only way you will know what its like for sure is by turning up IMO