ding ding round 1

Kells xx

right so me and my dad pop off to tesco to get some supplies for the dogs, we get home and see that darwin has locked himself upstairs by jumping the kiddie gate. i go up to let him down and see blood on my bedroom wall.

i go to investigate when daughtry wanders in behind me with a face full of blood!!!!!, i can see that it has come from a tear in her ear, i shoo her downstair where me and my dad clean the wound.

she then wanders off happy, tail up and non plussed

so thats what happened

they are best friends now and we are taking her to the vet in the morning as the bleeding has stopped.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We think they were just playfighting, Darwin got a GOOD grip on her ear and pinched and Daughtry twisted her head and. . . RRIIPP. . .

Cuddled up together snoozing on the floor.. rolleyes.gif

My brother (who's got a greyhound and a spaniel, both rescues) came home to find blood all over the hallway walls. The greyhound had been watching out the window and wagging her tail whenever anyone walked past, and was wagging it against the wall.... She basically split the end of her tail, and was wagging blood everywhere! He was well pleased when he found that..... :D

Poor Daughtry! Hope her ear is ok xx

I haven't had any blood been drawn yet between my two but they are constantly scrapping & have their teeth out, is quite funny really! Esp when 6 month old Aiyana manages to pin Tikaani :D

Sounds like Aiyana can well and truly handle herself playing with the boys Naomi! :D

Glad Daughtry is okay Kelly! :) xx

aww bless, glad she's ok.

Eika got whacked by the cat a little while back and i didn't realise as she didn't whine or anything...she comes over to me a bit later for a cuddle and i was taking her collar off, took my hand away, blood EVERYwhere, i was like crap where is she bleeding from...turns out it was her ear (ears bleeed A LOT!) anyway, i cleaned her up best i could and went into the hallway where she was laying earlier, looked like a bloody massacre where she had been shaking her head - all up the walls, all down the (cream) carpet...EVERYWHERE!