The photoshop challenge

Marc

Thought I would start a "just for fun" competition for the rest of the month.

Simple comp really .......... Your challenge is - Using photoshop (or whatever) do a brand new design of Husky Owners Logo :)

I'll have a go at something new tomorrow, just for the laugh :D

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thought I would start a "just for fun" competition for the rest of the month.

Simple comp really .......... Your challenge is - Using photoshop (or whatever) do a brand new design of Husky Owners Logo :)

I'll have a go at something new tomorrow, just for the laugh :D

hmmmmm, Interesting :D i will have a go tomoz :up:

Here's one to get things rolling. Fairly simple. Did this in Corel Paint Shop Pro. Image of the Husky was done in AutoCad LT, using poly lines and solid fill, then rendered as a pdf, then brought into PSP, where the text was added. The gif file is rather small compared to the original file, but gets the idea across. I did not want to over develop anything, or make it too complicated, so I applied the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid).

gallery_324_2_7271.gif

Ok. . . here's mine. . . lol biggrin.gif

HuskyOwnerslogo.jpg

Apologies to Sqwidge for stealing his gorgeous pic of Sumi smile.gif

Wow really great designs guys!! :D how do you guys make them? x x x x

Well I used Photoshop, but really you just need a graphics package there are some good FREE ones out there.

http://www.gimp.org/

This one is free. . .not as comprehensive as the current Photoshop or Corel Painter X

it is as good as both of those from say 3 years ago.

and there are a TON of great tutorials out there to help you with whichever product you have. biggrin.gif

Well I used Photoshop, but really you just need a graphics package there are some good FREE ones out there.

http://www.gimp.org/

This one is free. . .not as comprehensive as the current Photoshop or Corel Painter X

it is as good as both of those from say 3 years ago.

and there are a TON of great tutorials out there to help you with whichever product you have. biggrin.gif

Cheers Andy! :) I will have a look into that but I think I will leave it to the comp whizzes cause Im just like Linda and can can just about switch mine on LOL.. :lol: x x x x