Thinking caps on

valkyries

Right i need to pick your brains, next year is mine and Daves 50th birthdays, i want ideas on what to do to celebrate it. I have a year to sort some thing out.

Now lots have said take a holiday but i wont enjoy that if i have to leave the dogs at home, i'll worry to much about them.

So coe on get your thinking caps on, let's see what you can come up with xxxxxxxx

erm ok if you did leave you're dogs for a few days when i went to africa an done a safari with an air ballon ride was one of best things i have done and highly recommend it but with dogs im stuck on daily bassis let alone special occasin but i will look after them for you:D

How about a profesional photo aibum done with you all and you're fur buddies or get pet pasports an go on holiday with you're lil clan as they take a year for all vacinations to be done then they can come with you :-)

For our 50th (we are a few months apart) we packed our bike and toured for a week. We didn't book anywhere, just followed the road and stopped where we wanted. It was great. Not booking gave us the freedom to do what we wanted without a following a time table. We got home feeling 20 years younger :D

i'd love a family photo shoot but can't as i want a 4th dog and if i've not got him/her by then there will always be one missing xxxx

LOL you've got a year to get another, rehome or puppy, and STILL get the portrait done. biggrin.gif

Holiday in this country?? There are some nice dog friendly cottages you can rent? Up in Scotland or down Cornwall way.. both very beatiful places?

Hot air ballon ride would be awsome and just a day thing so you could get someone to watch the furkids for that day...

Paintballing would be FUN!! again not dog friendly but only a day thing..

Oooh Glenns just suggested renting a dog track for the day and having husky races!!!!! LOL Love that idea certainly wear all the pups out! LOL :D