is my dog strange !!!

tanya maggs

hello just wondering if any other huskies out there had a facination with licking everything ??? Luna licks the tables and the leather sofa for ages and its really hard to get her to stop any advice would be good thanx :D

My Luna loves nibbling metal things. weird!!!! she obssessed.

lol that's weird, mine's a combination of both. She licks EVERYTHING( couches, beds, sheets, door frames, EVERYTHING! lol) including metal, which she also bites on all the time. her tags on her collar are licked and so chewed up you can barely tell what they say anymore.. good thing i got a thick, heavy-duty name tag.. her other id tags are chewtoys lol.

Darwin and Daughtry love to lick things, not obsessively just to get a taste. they both also LOVE to shred cardboard.unsure.gif

Pongo licks everything too including the couch, carpet and your arms sometimes. As for chewing, if he sees a thread sticking out, that's the end of that thing lol. He no longer has his bed in his crate as of this morning because I woke up to a foam mess! lol

hmmmm...Smokey aint a big licker at all. he knows not to lick faces so he'll just get really close to my lips and stick his tongue out until i breath on him and then walk away as if i have bad breath (how rude :(). he'll also lick anything where kibble or food falls on....that's about it.....