Rina's New Trick

soupiecore

Rina managed to get the gate off her outside run this weekend. We thought for sure that the gate was too heavy. Nope. So we had to put new hinges on it, so that she couldn't push it up. She only dug in one spot in the flower bed and didn't destroy anything else. So either we got home right after she got out, or she was too hot to do much more. Luckily, there is a fountain in the backyard, so she had fresh water. Sigh. ;)

Lol. . they WILL escape at every opportunity. . .rolleyes.gif

Darwin has learned how to open windows, he nudges the bottom bar then climbs on the windowsill

and uses his nose to push up the handle . We've had to screw the windows shut to stop him from getting out. ohmy.gif

Husky nature I'm afraid. . .

Daughtry hasn't gotten all mission impossible on us YET. . soon though I'm sure.biggrin.gif

That's my biggest fear. Where I live it would be a disaster if they got out. Every time they show an interest in any part of a wall or gate, it gets reinforced in some way (again). I am paranoid, and driving my husband crazy :(

shiloh hasnt been interested in trying to get away at the mo...finks he must like it here to much lmao

his collar snapped on sat though and he did run for a little bit but turned around eventually and came back- i wasnt there it was at diz's bbq walk thingy lmao

as for the diggin- its driving us insane!!!! :angry: we now have a moon for a back garden!!!!!

hehe mine has the habbit of escaping from :

closed windows ( god knows how she does it )

doors ( unless its lock there no problem)

crate ( again no prob getting the lacth across)

being tyed up by a long lead ( big mistake on my part just chewed stright thro it )

shiloh hasnt been interested in trying to get away at the mo...finks he must like it here to much lmao

his collar snapped on sat though and he did run for a little bit but turned around eventually and came back- i wasnt there it was at diz's bbq walk thingy lmao

as for the diggin- its driving us insane!!!! :angry: we now have a moon for a back garden!!!!!

aww i seen him do that thought he was gonna leg it but he just came straight back !!!