help please.. what to feed my pup

stuie

hi all

I have a 8 week old pup and the breeder has been feeding her on bakers puppy food but she does not seem to like it much

she seems far more interested in my 3yr old huskys harringtons complete.

any help on what i can feed her would be greatly appreciated

thank you

stuart

No reason you can't consider a RAW diet either, Chicken wings with bones (yes WITH bones )biggrin.gif

if you are interested in considering RAW check previous threads, there has been LOTS of

advice on how much to feed etc.

when we first got shiloh he came home to us with Waggs Beta :o just went straight through him so god only knows how they went on with 8 puppies lmao

it took us a while to sort shiloh's diet out and quite a few kibble brands did seem to go staright through him......we then swapped him onto raw for a few months and that seemed to sort him out almost instantly- he had raw chicken wings at first and the frozen mince you can buy at pet stores (prize choice)

i then lost my job so we was finding it abit pricing feeding him totally raw so we put him on a mix of dry and raw......we fianlly found one thats suits him...its not branded but its called kirkland puppy food and they sell it as costco....fink its around £11.98 for 15kg :)

ian works in the food industry and decided that this was the best one for him as it didnt contain any fillers???? havent a clue what he is on about lmao but thats the one we get...he has a mix of both the dry and raw...usually raw in the evenings :)