Petstore Bones

Kroush

I bought a similar bone for one of my guys in the kennel that will completely destroy any other toy - he loves to chew so much that even the hardest rubber balls or Kong type toys are soon in bits! He's slowly working at reducing his bone to nothing, and I'll probably get some more for some of the other dogs, now that I've seen how he's done with his... I used to get raw beef shank bones from the local butcher, and they really loved those! I stopped, because he wanted me to take a huge container of them every other week, my dogs were getting really spoiled - they only wanted to chew on the newest, juiciest bones, and I had all these other, less desirable bones that I had to somehow dispose of! Their teeth were not only unbroken, but very clean!

shiloh loves them....they look like parma ham bones- am i right??? lol

we get shiloh parma ham bones all the time.....one bone used to last him a good few days but now his adult teeth are through one bone lasts around an hr!! :o seriously i nearly died last weekend when i saw how fast he stripped it done and crunched through the bone!! :rolleyes:

our local butcher doesnt really have anything :(

last time we went in for a beef marrow bone we got a pork one instead as thats all he had :( he has no chicken wings, turkey necks either :( we are at the mo buying it from tesco and its soooooooooooo expensive :( we need a butcher round here that has all the things we need!!

my mums old gsd bear (rip) used to have these bones and he absolutely loved them, we would spend all week chewing and slobbering over one and i would buy him a new one.

i dont give my dogs those as they like to fight over bones too much

my mums old gsd bear (rip) used to have these bones and he absolutely loved them, we would spend all week chewing and slobbering over one and i would buy him a new one.

i dont give my dogs those as they like to fight over bones too much

I have to make sure their bones stay in their crates as otherwise Tikaani gets very protective over his but will try to nick Aiyanas as well! Greedy git :lol:

our local butcher doesnt really have anything :(

last time we went in for a beef marrow bone we got a pork one instead as thats all he had :( he has no chicken wings, turkey necks either :( we are at the mo buying it from tesco and its soooooooooooo expensive :( we need a butcher round here that has all the things we need!!

try this site it takes two weeks to deliver and there is a min order of £30 but for 450g of chicken wings its 65p for chicken wings its £4 delivery but is well worth it try it out

http://www.landywoods.co.uk/price_list.html