aw nooooooooo

arlene5548

just decided to clean out nanuq,s crate. Its kept in the dining room so he has the free run of it and thru to the kitchen...well had a friend in last night for dinner and we dined on the table amid fur balls and doggy smell..on the table i had a beautiful table runner from china...wel its no more...doggy boy had been up and grabbed it and its shredded!!! in my most cross voice i said " whose a bad boy then"....hes lying on one of two cane chairs he has claimed..he wraps the tail around his face and peeps out with one eye at me....i burst out laughing....cant be mad for a second! thats husky love for ya!

oh no!!!!!! the naughty boy :angry:

if it makes you feel any better shiloh would have done the same...he is on bed number 5 since we got him in Feb this year lmao...no more after this one has been shiloh'd!!! he will jst have to lie in his crate on the floor lmao x x x

Aww bless. . . they seem to instinctively know what is your most precious or most EXPENSIVE items and proceed to eat or wreck them.

it's a gift. laugh.gif