Jobs for Ozzy's Papa Bear

Lil Miss Bump

ok so mike has 2 weeks off and i have to work for the WHOLE two weeks :( so i think he needs a list of things to do!!!

what do u think?!

only little things.....say 1 or 2 a day so he can be a bum too!!!

So far i have

1. take ozzy to the vets to get him weighed

2. post 2 things back to my work for me.......

3. put the washing away.........................

come on guys!!! use ur imaginations!!!!!

i agree with saz....whatever you usually do have him do for the next 2 week.....but defo have your tea ready for when you get back in from work...i have ian's tea ready for him every night lol x x

oh and gettin a 2nd husky- dont fink he will give in to that yet lmao

lmao...he jst aint keen on gettin another husky is he?? dont blame him though coz i wouldnt either lmao...you can just adopt shiloh, that way you can still have 2 huskies but he will just stay here with me!! ;)

as for cooking...i dont fink i know of any bloke who can cook lmao......ian is okay but i do all the cooking in our house...he jst takes care of any bbqs we have x x x

as for cooking...i dont fink i know of any bloke who can cook lmao......ian is okay but i do all the cooking in our house...he jst takes care of any bbqs we have x x x

You saying am not a man ?.............. I do most of the cooking in this house :)