Im new so be gentle lol

gizmo

hiya guys i was told bout this site by a freind and have just joined and is well impressed :) im from sutton coldfield area if you know where that is im the proud owner of 2 huskies both are totally yampy lol not good at this so ask if you want to know more oh if anyone can tell me where i can meet up with fellow husky owners near my area could you let me know thanks col

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spider_Crazy_Removed

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay. Search meets near you with the built in sear OR start your own mini meet :D and like they say we need pics, tons of them lol

Peter x

Max SLOBBER

hey packleader/colin

welcome to the forum,

we have several meets all over the country going on at different times, we have one in oxford on saturday at 2pm and if you look on the whats on thread there are many other meets happening. It would be great for you to bring your dogs and meet and socalize with the other forum members.

please feel free to asl any and all questions, we are a very friendly and mostly sane bunch on here.

you will need to upload photo's of your huskies as we are very photo orientated and we love cooing over other people's dogs

i hope to see you on the forum more and again welcome

kelly

x

Hey there..welcome to the family :)

dont know if you are aware but we are all totally obssessed with pics..so pics pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeeee lmao

keep your eye on the whats on section of the forum...people post up on there when they are arranging meets etc

look forward to seeing you around x x

Welcome Colin.

We don't discriminate based on colour, creed, affiliations or what part of the world you come from

we've got people here from MANCHESTER. . . fer chrissakes. . . lol rolleyes.gif

however if your Huskies are cuter than ours. . .hhmmmmm well then. . . biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

If you need any help with the forum or your furbabies,

don't hesitate to give us a shout and someone will help.

Hi Colin. Welcome aboard. Oh somedays I wish I lived in the UK with all the meets they arrange. You'll have to make sure and get to a few. In the meantime, pictures will help me tremendously, so if you can post some up, that would be fantastic. Enjoy the forum. Look forward to seeing you around.