A few recent pics

Andy

Took the dogs for a walk. . . took me camera. . (WOW!! yes I did. . . LOL)

These were the "usable" one out of about 150 taken lol. . .(but the damn dogs keep moving dammit. . . lol)

Some of Darwin n Daughtry

DarwinnDaughtry.jpg

DarwinnDaughtry2.jpg

DarwinnDaughtry5.jpg

DarwinnDaughtry4.jpg

DarwinnDaughtry3.jpg

and One of Echo chasing the ball. . .

Echo.jpg

took em on ur own did ya dad!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i was throwing the ball for echo larrr

Yes I did . . .actually,. . . you. . . erm. . . you just happened to come along, in the car with me, to the same field, at the same time. . .

pure coincidence. . . honest guv. . biggrin.gif

Wow, what lovely pictures :)

Really looking forward to the Oxford meet this Saturday, and i keep on telling Mickey that he is going to meet lots of new friends too :) (is that a bit sad???)

Funnily enough, i took a few photos of Mickey yesterday when we went for his walks (well i tried, every time the camera actually focused, the dog had moved......i swear he was laughing at me too) :) :) :)

Now he has blown his coat he looks soooo skinny. So here are some of our little 'M' (husky / Akita) :) :) :)

[ATTACH]5533.IPB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]5532.IPB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]5531.IPB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]5530.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-1831-13585953994597_thumb.jpg

post-1831-13585953995224_thumb.jpg

post-1831-13585953995834_thumb.jpg

post-1831-13585953996503_thumb.jpg

Wow, what lovely pictures :)

Really looking forward to the Oxford meet this Saturday, and i keep on telling Mickey that he is going to meet lots of new friends too :) (is that a bit sad???)

Funnily enough, i took a few photos of Mickey yesterday when we went for his walks (well i tried, every time the camera actually focused, the dog had moved......i swear he was laughing at me too) :) :) :)

Now he has blown his coat he looks soooo skinny. So here are some of our little 'M' (husky / Akita) :) :) :)

post-975-13585955501512_thumb.jpg post-975-13585955500595_thumb.jpg post-975-13585955499664_thumb.jpg post-53-13585955498923_thumb.gif

WOW !!!! Mickey is stunning what a gorgeous boy, can't wait to meet you guys on Saturday biggrin.gif

lovely pics xxxx

Awww . . . Thanx Linda you're one of the few people who have seen Daughtry

grow from a little puppy hiding between my legs to the lovely young lady she is today. biggrin.gif

I HEART YOUR DOGS! seriously. Kelly was my inspiration for getting a white GSD.

and btw, your signature is flippin awesome. and so is your profile picture; how it all changes. wish i was tech savvy but i think i'm also too impatient and lazy to try.

Thanks for all your glowing comments. . . lol

Awwww shucks.biggrin.gif