New Lead stops pulling!!

Sarah

Wow .... the other month, I purchased a lead from our sponsors - http://www.countryhounds.ie/ hoping it'd help with walking the boys - does it - well one word YES!!

As you've probably read, i've been laid up the past few days with a really bad back and Marc has had to walk my boys on his own - Marc has never in 18 months walked both boys by himself, so you can imagine how much i've missed walking them on my own, don't get me wrong having the time to myself has been nice but i've missed trudging through the fields with them.

So anyway i digress.......................I get home from work tonight desperate to take my boys out for a walk knowing my back isn't perfect but better than it has been. Normally, they get walked on a exendy lead, but tonight I walked them on the new leads that has a built in bungee.

I can honestly say i have never had such a nice time walking my boys as i have done tonight - they were amazing and the bungee part takes away so much of the strain from when they pull i just can't get it into words how different it is! I am not aching or anything :D

Anyway, just thought i'd let you all know how good this lead actually is i HIGHLY recommend it and if anyone wants to try it at a meet up or anything just let me know and you can have a try it really does take the jolting and dragging away - i don't do superman impressions now :lol:

Here a pic of the bungee

949_27f78af58a563ed4876ea371d23dac98.jpg

http://www.countryho...spx?product=210

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if they're the same length roughly? Not sure - if you pm OLE on here (aka Rita) she will be able to tell you :)

these leads are made by man mat...snowpaws sells them in lovely colours and does a luminous blue one for night time..they are £19 there i think plus p+p. also on e bay for £16...but one colour only....great buy

Yeah they're man mat ones with this store though you get a discount too and they ship out faster than snowpaws wink.gif

The Roamer Leash is designed to give extra length but the bungee is no way near as strong as the ManMat one.

Plus there is also a risk of the clip breaking on the handle, which it has done with the strength of my dogs pulling.

I meant to say Monday 2nd August is our last day for posting for a week.

Country Hounds is exhibiting at the Dublin Horse Show for 5 days

Shipping will resume then on the 9th August